The PegaWAI RuleSet contains four controls that provide you with configuration options to disable specific elements of accessibility support.
The controls are shipped enabled to provide the respective support without the need for additional configuration. They are configured in the form of When Condition rules; when disabled, the respective options are removed as accessible user features.
Error Handling Control — Rule Instance :[email protected]
This control enables the following accessible error handling features:
- Client-side validation that displays validation error messages in a popup confirmation box
- Error messages displayed at the top of the form with “Error Occurred” text added to the window title
- The red X error indicator (with hover over error message) is replaced with the error message displayed next to the field
- Shortcut key ALT/E that places focus on the error field and moves through the errors in field order sequence
Style Control — Rule Instance: [email protected]
This control enables the sample accessible style sheet.
Date Control — Rule Instance: [email protected]
This control enables accessible Date and DateTime formatting.
Frames Control — Rule Instance: [email protected]
This control enables the display of action iframes without the use of iframes and provides accessible alternatives for the Take Action drop-down box.
Disabling Control Options
To disable a control option:
- Copy the When rule that is in the PegaWAI RuleSet to your RuleSet.
- On the Conditions tab, change the defaulted when condition from true to false.
- Save your changes.