Learn how to move a case to a different stage in App Studio by using the Change Stage step. By revisiting or skipping a stage in the life cycle of a case, you can support out-of-sequence processing.
- In the navigation panel, click Case types, and then click the name of a case type.
- On the Workflow tab, click Life cycle if Optional actions is selected.
- Hover over a process in a stage and click +Step.
- In the palette that is displayed, click More, and then click Automations to display a list of step types.
- Click Change to a specific stage or Change to the next stage.
- Click Select.
- If you selected Change to a specific stage, in the Stage field, select the stage a case enters when the Change to a specific stage shape is processed.
- Optional: To clean up unresolved work, select the Close open assignments from current stage on change check box.
- Click Save.