Learn how to add messages to the social activity stream of a case in App Studio by using the Post to Pulse step. By posting information as it becomes available, you can inform case workers and provide a visible discussion thread for stakeholders.
- In the navigation panel, click Case types,and then click the name of a case type.
- On the Workflow tab, click Life cycle if Optional actions is selected.
- Hover over a process in a stage and click +Step.
- In the palette that is displayed, click More, and then click Automations to display a list of step types.
- Click Post to Pulse, and then click Select to add the step to the life cycle.
- Identify the user who is responsible for the post:
- To create a post for the user who is currently processing the case, select Current operator from the User posting list.
- To create a post for another user:
- In the User posting list, select Other.
- In the list that is displayed, select a user ID.
- In the Message field, enter the text for the post.
- Click Save.