Pega Customer Service for Insurance, Pega Sales Automation for Insurance, and Pega Marketing are components of the Pega Customer Relationship Management for Insurance suite of applications. These applications include the following customer relationship management features:
- Access to the applications in a common environment and the ability to switch between applications.
- Connection to Pega Customer Decision Hub to enable next-best-action and next-best-offer recommendations, and listening across all inbound and outbound channels.
- Shared functionality for creating service cases. For example, Pega Sales Automation for Insurance operators can initiate and process Pega Customer Service for Insurance cases, and Pega Customer Service for Insurance operators can create sales leads and opportunities and schedule appointments.
- Shared customer history across applications, including: recent leads, opportunities, sales activities, marketing engagements, service cases, and interactions.
- Shared customer events across applications, displayed in the Customer journey or Customer movie widget in the customer composite of the Pega Customer Service for Insurance and Pega Sales Automation for Insurance portals.
For information about how to implement the Pega Customer Relationship Management for Insurance suite of applications, see Configuring your application for Pega Customer Relationship Management in the implementation guide for each application in the suite.