Pega Customer Service for Communications uses Pega Survey to create guided troubleshooting steps for each problem category, problem area, and problem sub-area. Each group of troubleshooting steps requires a separate questionnaire.
To add a guided troubleshooting questionnaire, complete the following steps.
- Log in to Designer Studio.
- Click Designer Studio > Case Management > Survey.
- On the Surveys tab, locate the Technical survey name. To copy the technical survey to your application specific ruleset, click the Copy surveyicon. For more information, see Copying a survey.Do not edit the Technical survey name.
- To add a question page, click Technical > Add question page.
- Complete the field details on the Add question page. For more information, see Adding a question page to a survey.
- In the Advanced question page settings section, associate the question page name with the
whencondition in Show this question page when. To create a new when rule with the question page name, click the configuration icon.
- To add a question for a problem category, select the category and click Add question.
- In the Designer Studio search field, enter Technical and select the Survey type.
- On the Survey Technical landing page, click Question pages and validate the display logic for each question page.
To view the configured question pages, click Interaction Portal > Manager Tools > Configure guided troubleshooting > Guided troubleshooting configuration landing page > Problem category > Problem area > Problem sub area.