Links may not function; however, this content may be relevant to outdated versions of the product.
Configuring Pega Mashup for launching service requests
Configure Pega Mashup in your Pega Customer Service application to launch service requests from the troubleshooters in the Pega Knowledge help sites. With this configuration, you can launch the required service requests (case types) and store the metadata that is required to invoke the chosen service request from the configured list.
To configure the REST connector for mashup, complete the following steps.
- Log in to the Pega Knowledge application as an administrator.
- Search for and open the D_KMApplicationsetting class.
- On the Definition tab, in the Data sources section, open the pyDefault data transform.
- Add the mashup properties to the pyDefault data transform.
- Log in to the Pega Customer Service application as an administrator.
- In the Explorer panel, click Case types and select any case type rule.
- On the Settings tab, click Integration, then click the Generate mashup code link.
- In the Generate mashup code window, click Generate code.
- In the Equals to field, add the following property values from the mashup code to the pyDefault data transform in the corresponding fields:
- Add the .SelfServiceUserName property value with the operator user id that you created.
- To add the .SelfServiceUserPassword property value, convert the password of the operator into a Base64 encoded string.
- Search for and open KMEncodeText. Enter the password that you created as a parameter and copy the encoded string.
- In the Equals to field, add the encoded string in the .SelfServiceUserPassword property.
- Click Save.
Previous topic Configuring the REST connector Next topic Adding a service case to the Pega Knowledge troubleshooter