Links may not function; however, this content may be relevant to outdated versions of the product.
Adding the Pulse gadget to your application
Provide a collaboration tool for users of your application by adding the Pulse gadget to your application. By posting, viewing, and commenting on messages, users can work together to resolve cases faster.Users that post Pulse messages can make their posts more meaningful by adding attachments, including links, or by formatting the text.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Records.
- Expand the User Interface category, and then click Section.
- Open a section in which you want to add a Pulse gadget.
- Add the Pulse gadget:
- If you edit the section in the View editor, click .
- If you use a full section editor, click Structural, and then drag Embedded section to a place in the layout where you want to display Pulse.
- In the Section include modal window, in the Section field, enter pxFeed.
- Click Submit.
- Click Save.
Previous topic Collaborating with users by using Pulse Next topic Enabling users to post messages in the activity feed