To speed up case resolution, improve workload management in your application by adding work queues to your team. You can create multiple work queues that collect tasks for users of different areas of expertise, for example, a work queue that lists tasks for managers.When you create a new team, your application creates a default work queue for the team.
- In the header of App Studio, navigate to a portal that contains the My Teams widget.
- In the navigation pane, click My Teams.
- In the My Teams section, click the name of the team that you want to edit.
- In the Work queues section, click Add new.
- In the text field that appears, define a work queue:
- To create a new work queue, enter the name of the work queue.
- To add an existing work queue, press the Down arrow key, and then select a work queue.
- Optional: To add more work queues, repeat steps 4 and 5.