Provide the transparency of data that a Microjourney requires by associating data objects with case types. When you indicate which data objects you need to create to process your business case, you improve the overall planning and development of your application.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Case types, and then click the case type that you want to open.
- In the Data section of a stage in which you want to add a
data object, click Add data object, and then select a
data object that you want to use:
Choices Actions Create a new data object
- In the data objects list, select Create new.
- In the New data object window, in the Name field, enter a descriptive name for the data object.
- Click Submit.
Select an existing data object In the data objects list, select the data object that you want to add.
- In the Data object properties panel, in the
System list, select a system that you want to
associate with the data object:
Choices Actions Create a new system
- In the list, select Create new.
- In the New system window, in the
Name field, enter a descriptive
name for the system.
For example: Enter LinkedIn. Select an existing system In the list, select the system that you want to use.
- Optional: To enable reading of the data object from the system, select the Read check box.
- Optional: To enable updating of the data object in the system, select the Update check box.
- Optional: To communicate when you want to include the data object in your Microjourney, associate the data object with a release:
- In the Additional details section, click Configure release.
- In the Edit details window, in the Release list, select the release.
- Optional: To provide more information, in the Comment text box, enter a short description.
- When you implement the data object, select the Mark as done check box.
- Click OK.
- Click Save.