When you associate a persona with a case type, you create a draft relationship between the persona and the case type. To start processing your case, you need to implement the relationship by granting the persona access to channels.
You can associate a persona with multiple stages of your case life cycle, as well as with multiple releases of your application. For example, in a hiring process, you can associate a job candidate with Collect personal details and Inform about decision stages. In the first release of your application, in the Collect personal details stage, the candidate can provide personal details in a questionnaire. In the second release, the candidate can also upload required documents.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Case types, and then click the case type that you want to open.
- In the Persona section of a stage in which you want to add
a persona, click Add persona, and then select a persona
that you want to use:
Choices Actions Create a new persona
- In the personas list, select Create new.
- In the New persona window, in the Persona name field, provide a descriptive name for your persona.
- Select an avatar to represent the persona.
- Optional: To provide more information about the persona, in the Description field, enter additional text.
- Click Submit.
Select an existing persona In the personas list, select a persona that you want to add.
- In the Persona properties panel, in the Channel list, select the channels that the persona can access.
- Optional: To plan when you want to include the persona in your Microjourney, associate the persona with a release:
- In the Additional details section, click Configure release.
- In the Edit details window, in the Release list, select the release.
- Optional: To provide more information, in the Comment text box, enter a short description.
- When you implement the persona, select the Mark as done check box.
- Click OK.
- Click Save.