Document which rules implement a feature to improve the traceability and extensibility of your application.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click the name of the application, and then click Overview.
- In the Features section, click the name of a feature.
- On the Associated rules tab, click + Add rule.
- In the Type field, press the Down Arrow key, and then select a rule type to narrow the list of rules that you can select.
- In the Name field, press the Down Arrow key, and then select the
rule to associate with the feature.
Tip: To help you decide which rule to choose when there is more than one rule with the same name, enter a class name in the Applies to field to narrow the list of results.