Save time and improve your management of the rules that you edit in your application by performing a bulk check-in. When you perform bulk actions, you can view all of the rules that are currently checked out in your application, and then you can check in several rules at once.Bulk check in supports only rules that you check out through the standard checkout procedure. For information about checking in rules after a private checkout, see Performing a private edit.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click the Checked out records icon.
- In the Checked out records window, click Bulk actions.
- In the window that appears, select the check box next to one or more rules that you want to check in.
- In the Check-in comments field, enter a brief description of your changes.
- Select CheckIn from the list next to the Start button at the bottom of the window.
- Optional: To apply one prefix to all comments, in the Bulk Prefix field, enter the text, and then click Insert.
- Optional: To override the default work item that your application
associates with this development change, press the Down arrow key in the Work
item to associate field, and then select a work item.For more information about your default work item, see Setting your current work item.
- Click Start.
Result: The Status column shows the results of your bulk check in.