Improve and accelerate your project delivery by collaborating with
development teams. When you post Pulse messages, you ensure that team members have
up-to-date and relevant information about the features that they work on.
You can post general messages that users see in the Developer
section, and comment on specific work items, such as stories
and bugs in Agile Workbench. You can also filter, comment, and like messages.
- In the header of App Studio, choose the context for your message:
- To post a general message, click the Toggle developer
- To comment on a work item, such as a user story, a bug, or a feedback
item, click the Toggle Agile Workbench icon, and then
in the list select an item that you want to discuss.
- In the Post text field, enter your message.
- Optional: To provide more information and context to your message, add an
- Below the text field, click the Add attachment
- In the dialog box that appears, select a local file that you want to
- Attach the file to the message by clicking
- Optional: To emphasize specific information in your message, format your text by clicking
the Formatting help icon, and then copying special
characters into the message.
- Optional: To provide only relevant information for the users, make your post visible only
to specific users:
- Above the text field, click .
- In the Add users field, enter or select IDs of
the users that you want to be able to see the post.
By default, everyone in the application can view posts.
- Click Post.