You can use the Save As RuleSet form to copy a ruleset. The
system copies the values in the Security,
Category, and History tabs. The
version is the one you specify in this form.Note: You cannot use this form to add a version to a ruleset. To add a version, open the
Create Ruleset Version form as described in Creating a ruleset version, select an existing
ruleset, and update the Version field. Alternatively, open the
Versions tab on the ruleset form, add a row in the
Versions array, and complete the Create Ruleset
Version form. See Using the Versions tab..
- Open the ruleset and open the Save As RuleSet form.
- Enter a new, unique ruleset name.
Do not select an existing name from SmartPrompt. You cannot
add a version to an existing ruleset on this form.
- Keep the default version (01-01-01) or modify it.
- Keep the default Description value or modify it.
- Update the prerequisite RuleSets and versions if necessary.
- Optional: Select the Update my current Application to include the new
version check box.
- Save the copied ruleset:
- If you want to use the ruleset form, click
- If you want to automatically save the ruleset and version without
opening the ruleset form, click Quick
- Save the ruleset to save the ruleset and version.