You can use sections to create the content for each pop-up window, or tour stop, in a guided tour. By using a common format, you can associate your content with application features more quickly.
- Create a section that contains the text for the tour stop.
You can add action controls to the section, however, all elements must be read-only. For more information, see Creating sections.
- Find a section in a form or portal, that contains the application feature for
your tour stop.
- Search for the section by name.
- In the Application Explorer, navigate to the section by class.
- Use Live UI to inspect sections on the screen.
- On the Section form, click an element, such as a field or layout.
- If you are in full section editing mode, click the Gear icon.
- In the Cell properties dialog box, enter a unique string identifier in the Tour ID field.
- Click Submit.
- Click Save.