Ensure that your application supports capabilities that meets your specific business needs and customer expectations, by creating features. When you create features, you communicate a design of your application to stakeholders and development teams.
- In the header of App Studio, click the Agile Workbench icon.
- In the header of Agile Workbench, click the More icon, and then click Application Profile.
- In the header of the Features section, click the Create icon.
- In the Name field, enter text that uniquely identifies the feature.
- In the Description field, enter text that describes the business value for this feature and provides an overview of what users can do when the development team implements the feature.
- Click Create.