For enhanced planning and understanding of your business processes, add
participants to your Microjourney by creating personas. When you
create personas, you group users by their responsibilities in a process, the channels
that they can access, and the cases on which they work.
For example, for a
hiring process, you can create personas that represent a job candidate, an HR worker, and a
When you create personas, you define metadata that represents the users of
your application. By visualizing users, you can easily plan and communicate the
development of your application.
In the navigation pane of
App Studio, click Users, and then click
- In the Personas header, click
- In the New persona window, in the Persona
name field, provide a descriptive name for your persona.
- Select an avatar to represent the persona.
- Optional: To provide more information about the persona, in the
Description field, enter additional text.
- Click Submit.
- Optional: To see which channels a persona uses to interact with case types in your
application, on the Personas landing page, select the
Include draft relationships check box.