Links may not function; however, this content may be relevant to outdated versions of the product.
Speed up your application development by providing your team with specific information about the features that they design. By implementing stories, you can also track and manage the workload of your team more effectively.When you create stories, you define the functional requirements for features, estimate the completion time, and assign the priority level.
- In the header of App Studio, click the Agile Workbench icon.
- Optional: To record videos or take screenshots, in the Agile Workbench tool, add the Pega Screen and Video Capture extension to your browser, by clicking Install the plugin at the bottom of the tool, and then following the instructions in Google Chrome.
- In the header of the Agile Workbench tool, click .
- In the Name field, enter text that summarizes what users can do with the new functionality.
- In the Description field, enter text that describes the new functionality to implement, the key stakeholders to involve, and the relevant business value.
- In the Associated feature list, select a feature that relates to the story.
- In the Due field, select a deadline for story resolution.
- Optional: To speed up story resolution, in the Owner field, assign the story to a user by entering a user ID.
- In the Complexity list, select the level of effort to complete the story.
- In the Priority field, select the relative importance of
the story.During triaging, the development team uses this field to determine when to implement the story relative to other items in the product backlog.
- Optional: To add an attachment, click Add attachment, and then
select the attachment type:
Choices Actions Record a video
- On the Attachments menu, click Record video.
- In the Share your screen window, select a screen that you want to record, and then begin the recording by clicking Share.
- In the timer window, stop the recording by clicking Stop.
Take a screenshot
- On the Attachments menu, click Capture screen.
- Drag the target pointer onto the screen area that relates to the story.
- In the text field below the target pointer, enter additional information about the story, and then click Capture screen.
- In the Share your entire screen window, select a screen that you want to capture, and then click Share.
Attach a file
- On the Attachments menu, click Attach files.
- In the Attach file(s) window, select the files that you want to upload, and then click Attach.
Attach a URL
- On the Attachments menu, click Attach URL.
- In the Attach a link window, in the Name field, enter a descriptive name for the URL.
- In the URL field, enter the URL.
- In the Attachment category list, select URL.
- Click Submit.
- In the Acceptance criteria section, click Add new criteria, and then enter metrics or constraints that the team must meet before they can resolve the story.
- Click Save.
Previous topic Integrating Agile Workbench with Pega Agile Studio Next topic Creating stories in bulk