To increase productivity and facilitate distribution of the workload in your application development process, create a team. You can then assign work to team members, and speed up resolution of your cases by providing the team with collaboration tools.You can also refer to teams as work groups.
- In the header of App Studio, navigate to a portal that contains the My Teams widget.
- In the navigation pane, click My Teams.
- In the header of the My Teams section, click Create team.
- In the Create team window, provide information about the
- In the Name field, enter a unique team name.
- Optional: To provide more information about the team, in the About field, enter some text that describes the purpose of the team.
- In the Manager field, press the Down arrow key, and then select the name of the user who supervises the work of the team.
- Click Submit.
- Add team members:
- In the My Teams section, click the team name.
- In the Members section, click the Edit members icon.
- In the Edit members window, in the text field, press the Down arrow key, and then select a user name.
- Click Add.
- Click Submit.
- Adding a secondary manager to a team
Increase the visibility of your work by associating your team with more than one manager.
- Defining areas of expertise for a team
As a team manager, define areas of expertise for your team to ensure that your application routes assignments to users with relevant skills.
- Deleting a team
Delete a team when it does have any associated users or work queues to reduce complexity in your application.
- Adding work queues to a team
To speed up case resolution, improve workload management in your application by adding work queues to your team. You can create multiple work queues that collect tasks for users of different areas of expertise, for example, a work queue that lists tasks for managers.