Define an operator's contact information, application access, and localization information so that operators can be communicated with and can access the required applications. The access groups that you specify affect which rulesets, ruleset versions, and portals the operator can access.
For details about the fields on this screen, see Fields for operator contact information and application access.
- On the Profile tab, in the Contact
Information section, define personal information for the
operator. Full name is required.
- First name
- Last name
- Full name
- Position / job title
- On the Profile tab, in the Application
Access section, list the access groups that the operator can
choose from at run time. Identify the default access group by clicking the
radio button next to the access group name.
- To view the Application Access section, you must have the pxCanManageUsers privilege, which is included in the PegaRULES:SecurityAdministrator role.
- The application for each access group is displayed. To see the roles in an access group, click the Expand row icon.
- On the Profile tab, in the Localization section, list the operator's default locale and time zone.
- Click Save.