Use the RuleSet Delete tool to delete an entire ruleset or a specific version of a ruleset, or to restore a ruleset previously deleted with this tool.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click Configure > System >Refactor > RuleSets > Delete a RuleSet to start the tool.
- Select the ruleset to be deleted in the Original RuleSet field.
- Optional: Select a ruleset version to be deleted in the RuleSet Version field.
- Click the Delete button to begin processing. This may take several minutes.
- If errors occur, click the Total Number of Errors link in the lower right corner of the display form to see any error messages. This list can't easily be accessed after you close the form; print the list so you can research and address the errors.
- Click Close.