Enhance your application and begin processing your business cases by inviting
collaborators with different skills and roles.
For example, you can invite members
of a development team so that the team can start working on building your application. When you
invite collaborators, you associate them with personas that you create in your application.
Personas define type of access that you grant to the users of your application.
- In the navigation pane of
App Studio, click Users, and then click
- In the working area, click Invite people to your
- In the Add users to application window, in the autocomplete field,
press the Down arrow key, and then select a user name or email address.
- In the list, define a type of access that the user has to your application by selecting
When you select a role, you associate a user with a persona. For more information
about personas, see Creating personas
- Click Add.
- Send an email with an invitation to the user by clicking Send
- Close the Add users to application dialog box.