Link a standard help topic to your application guide to integrate a task with supporting information.
- Open an application guide by searching for it or by using the Application Explorer.
- On the Definition tab, expand a chapter in the Chapter name column.
- Click the Gear icon next to a task name.
- In the Action type list, select Open help URL.
- In the Display text field, enter a label for the link that users click in the task.
- In the Relative path field, enter the file path to the help topic, relative to the base path that you provide on the System Settings landing page.
- Click Submit.
- Click Save.