Before you merge a branch, lock the branch after development is complete so that no further modifications can be made to the rulesets within the branch. When you lock a branch, all rulesets within the branch are locked.
- Check in any rules that are checked out. You cannot lock a branch if any rules are checked out.
- In the navigation panel, click App, and then click Branches.
- Right-click the branch that you want to lock and select Lock.
- Enter a password to lock the branch.
- Reenter the password to confirm it.
- Click Lock.