Review the current features in your application so that you can make informed decisions about the new features that you create.
- In the header of App Studio, click the Agile Workbench icon.
- In the header of Agile Workbench, click the More icon, and then click Application Profile.
- In the Features section, click the Switch to tree view icon.
- Expand the list of features, and then review the subfeatures that extend your features.
- In the Version column, review the application type to understand
which features are unique to your application and which features you inherit from other
applications or versions.
Tip: To get the status of a feature, look at the progress bar in the Progress column or click the links in this column to open the relevant stories, bugs, or feedback items in the Agile Workbench tool.
- Click the name of a feature or subfeature, and then review the information that is displayed.