Links may not function; however, this content may be relevant to outdated versions of the product.
Scheduling a compliance report
Schedule a compliance report to automatically inform stakeholders about changes to your application's compliance score over time.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- Based on the type of data that you want to include in your report, click one of
the following tabs:
- Compliance Score
- Summarizes the factors that contribute to your compliance score
- Compliance Details
- Categorizes the warnings in your application by type, age, and owner
- Warning Summary
- Depicts the distribution of warnings in your application by severity and rule type
- Warning Details
- Lists more information about the rules that introduced the warnings
- Click Schedule report.
- In the Email Scheduling dialog box, select the Enable email notifications check box.
- In the Send the report list, select the frequency at which your application sends the report data in an email.
- Click the Add icon.
- In the field that is displayed, press the Down Arrow key, and then select the
name of a stakeholder.
If the stakeholder is not in the list, enter an email address in the field instead.
- Click Submit.
Previous topic Exporting compliance data Next topic Monitoring project compliance