Define branches where you want to save the changes that you make in App Studio, so that you can work on a feature without affecting other parts of your application.For example, you can create a sandbox branch where you can develop and test different rules, and then merge or discard your changes. You can also create multiple branches to work on different features or bugs within one application.
- In the header of App Studio, click the Toggle branch development icon.
- In the Branch development preferences dialog box, toggle the branch development on.
- Optional: From the list, select an application layer where you want to make changes.
- Define the branch to save your changes:
- From the list, select a branch.
- If you need a new branch, click Create a new branch, and then complete the dialog box.
- Click Submit.By default, Dev Studio sets the context of new and updated rules to the highest branch in your application.