To ensure that a decision table accesses or updates information on clipboard pages,
specify the page name and class of the pages. At run time, these pages contain the properties
that a decision table references on other tabs of its rule form.
Define the pages and classes of a rule to:
- Set up rule prompting during rule configuration.
- Configure rule validation.
- Apply default class for list elements.
For more information about pages and classes, see Defining the pages and classes of a rule
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio,
- Expand the Decision category, and then click
- In the list of decision table instances, click the decision table that you want to
- On the rule form, click the Pages & Classes tab.
- In the Page name field, enter the name of the page that contains
the property that this rule references.
- In the Class field, select the class of the page.
- Optional: To add more pages and classes, click Add item, and then repeat
steps 5 and 6.
- Click Save.