Ensure that a When rule accesses or updates information on clipboard pages by
specifying the page name and class of the pages. At run time, these pages contain the
properties that are referenced on the other tabs of a When rule.
Define the pages and classes of a rule to:
- Set up rule prompting during rule configuration.
- Configure rule validation.
- Apply default class for list elements.
For more information about pages and classes, see Defining the pages and classes of a rule
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click , and then open the rule that you want to edit.
- On the rule form, click the Pages & Classes tab.
- In the Page name field, enter the name of the page that contains
the property that is referenced in this rule.
- In the Class field, select the class of the page.
- To add more pages and classes, click Add item, and then repeat
steps 3 and 4.
- Click Save.