You can use the Logging Level Settings tool to support debugging by temporarily
overriding the logging level settings in the
prlog4j2.xml file for the current
- Click .
- In the Logger Name field, press the Down arrow key to list all
Java classes in com.pega.pegarules and select the Java class
that you want to change, or enter a logger category:
- To review or update the logging level for all activity executions, enter Rule_Obj_Activity.
- To update the logging level for all activities with the given name in any Applies
To class, enter Rule_Obj_Activity.<activity name>, and then
press the Down arrow key and select a logger name.
You can view the logger name of an activity by opening the activity and clicking. The logger name of the activity is in a Rule_Obj_Activity.<activity name> format.
- To update the logging level for all agents, enter com.pega.pegarules.engine.context.Agent.
- In the Current Level field, click the logging level for the selected class.
- Exit the dialog box.