Links may not function; however, this content may be relevant to outdated versions of the product.
Viewing test cases for a data type
You can view, run, and add test cases for a data type in the Data Designer.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Data types, and then select the data type for which you want to view test cases.
- In the Data Designer, click the Test cases tab. The test case name, data page, last run date and time, the actual and expected run time of the data page, and the result are displayed.
- Sort or filter the cases:
- To sort the cases, click the column name that you want to sort by.
- To filter the cases, click the triangle to the right of the column name that you want to filter on.
- Click Run selected to run the selected test.
- Click Add new to create a new test case.
Previous topic Unit testing a data transform Next topic Unit testing decision rules