Links may not function; however, this content may be relevant to outdated versions of the product.
Viewing your application ruleset list
An application ruleset is a collection of rules that identify the components of an application. You can view a list of your application rulesets in Dev Studio.
- Click the Operator menu (your name), and select Profile. Your operator profile opens.
- Locate the Application Ruleset section to view your application ruleset list.
- The application ruleset does not include your personal ruleset, which contains the rules checked out to you.
- The application ruleset does not include rules in rulesets specified in the Production Rulesets array in your access group.
- Rules from ruleset versions listed in the Requestor Type data instance, Organization data instance, or Division data instance are not included, unless these rulesets are also in the application rule.
Previous topic Ruleset list usage during rule resolution Next topic Using pattern inheritance for rule resolution