By attaching relevant correspondence and documentation, you can centralize the supporting information for a space. For example, you can add sales orders from your customers so the orders are available for other users of your space.
- In the user portal that you use, for example Case Manager, click Spaces.
- Select the space where you want to add content.
- In the Recent content section, click the Add
content icon, and then do one of the following actions:
- Create a new document by using the rich text editor.
- Add an existing document to reuse content from another space.
- Add a URL, for example an address of a page of your customer.
- Upload a local document.
- Select a file from an external repository.
- Optional: To provide only relevant content for the users, grant access to the document to
members of a space or case by performing the following actions:
- In the Available to section, select Limited.
- From the Select type list, select Space or Case.
- In the Name field, enter the name of a space or case.
- Click Submit.
- Discussing content in a space by using Pulse
To provide additional information to content that you add to a space, you can collaborate with other users of your application by using Pulse. For example, you can prepare and collaborate on a draft of a presentation that your team is to deliver.