Adding feed sources to activity feeds
Ensure that users can view relevant messages by adding a feed source to their activity feed. For example, you can add an external feed source, so that customer service representatives (CSRs) that work with finances can see posts about currency rates.
- Add the Pulse gadget to your application. For more information, see Adding the Pulse gadget to your application.
- Create a feed source. For more information, see Creating feed sources for activity feeds.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Records.
- Expand the User Interface category, and then click Section.
- Open a section that contains the Pulse gadget.
- In the pxFeed section, click Edit this section.
- In the Cell Properties window, click the Parameters tab.
- In the Configure additional feed sources section, click
Add feed source, and then specify the feed
- In the Name field, enter the name of the feed source that you want to add.
- Optional: To display messages from the feed source every time a user opens the Pulse gadget, select the Display feed by default check box.
- Click OK.
- Click Submit.
- Click OK.
Previous topic Creating feed sources for activity feeds Next topic Determining default feed sources