Adding a sequential process to a stage
Control the order of events in a case by adding a sequential process to a stage. A sequential process orders related actions that lead to the resolution of a case.For example, if your business case is to review a job application, you can create a sequential process that includes the following tasks:
- Prepare interview questions
- Conduct the interview
- Prepare the candidate's assessment
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Case types, and then click the case type that you want to open.
- On the Workflow tab, click Life cycle.
- In the Case life cycle section, hover over a stage, and then click .
- In a new text field, replace the default process label with a descriptive name.
- Optional: To change the run-time order of a process, drag the process to a different position in the stage.
- Click Save.
- Provide meaningful tasks for your process by adding steps. See Adding single steps to processes.
- Make your process applicable only to a certain channel, such as a web channel, by defining conditions to start a process. See Defining conditions for starting a process.
Previous topic Creating a primary stage Next topic Adding single steps to processes