You can add branches that already exist on your system to your application. You cannot add a branch that contains branched versions of a ruleset that is not in your application stack.
- In the navigation panel, click App, and then click Branches.
- Right-click the application to which you want to add a system branch and select Add branch from this system.
- Press the Down Arrow and select the system branch that you want to add.
- Click Submit.
- If you are using multiple branches, reorder the list of branches
so that it matches the order in which rules should be resolved.For more information, see Reordering branches.
- Create rules and add them to your branch.When you create rules, you can select the branch and ruleset into which you want to save them. Rulesets are automatically created. For more information, see Rule development in branches.