Adding work queues to a team
To speed up case resolution, improve workload management in your application by adding work queues to your team. You can create multiple work queues that collect tasks for users of different areas of expertise, for example, a work queue that lists tasks for managers.
- Ensure that your application can use Cosmos React UI for landing pages. For more information, see Implementing Cosmos React UI in Pega Platform. For applications without Cosmos React UI, see Adding work queues to a team.
- Create a team. For more information, see Creating a team.
- In the header of App Studio, click Preview to navigate to the portal Dashboard that contains the Teams widget.
- In the Teams section, click on the name of the team to which you want to add a work queue.
- In the Work queues section, click Add new.
- In the text field that appears, define a work queue:
- To create a new work queue, enter the name of the work queue.
- To add an existing work queue, press the Down arrow key, and then select a work queue.
- Optional: To add more work queues, repeat steps 3 and 4.
Previous topic Deleting a team Next topic Creating a work queue