To speed up case resolution, improve workload management in your application by adding work queues to your team. You can create multiple work queues that collect tasks for users of different areas of expertise, for example, a work queue that lists tasks for managers.
- In the header of App Studio, click Preview to navigate to the portal Dashboard that contains the Teams widget.
- In the Teams section, click on the name of the team to which you want to add a work queue.
- In the Work queues section, click Add new.
- In the text field that appears, define a work queue:
- To create a new work queue, enter the name of the work queue.
- To add an existing work queue, press the Down arrow key, and then select a work queue.
- Optional: To add more work queues, repeat steps 3 and 4.