When you associate a persona with a case type, you create a draft relationship between the persona and the case type. To start processing your case, you need to implement the relationship by granting the persona access to channels.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Case types, and then click the case type that you want to open.
- In the Persona section of a stage in which you want to add
a persona, click Add persona, and then select a persona
that you want to use:
Choices Actions Create a new persona
- In the personas list, select Create new.
- In the New persona window, in the Persona name field, provide a descriptive name for your persona.
- Select an avatar to represent the persona.
- Optional: To provide more information about the persona, in the Description field, enter additional text.
- Click Submit.
Select an existing persona In the personas list, select a persona that you want to add.
- Click Save.