- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Case types, and then click the case type that you want to open.
- In the Personas & Channels section, locate the persona that you want to associate with a channel, and then click Channel.
- In the channels list, select a channel type that you want to associate with the persona, for example, Mobile.
- Optional: To create a new channel, provide details for the channel:
- In the Channel properties pane, in the Portal list, select Create new.
- In the New channel dialog box, in the Name field, enter a short description for your channel
- Click Submit.
- Optional: To change a channel assigned to the persona, in the Channel properties pane, in the list, select a different channel.
- Optional: To plan when you want to include the channel in your Microjourney, associate the channel with a release:
- In the Additional details section, click Configure release.
- In the Edit details dialog box, in the Release list, select the release.
- Optional: To indicate how much time the development team needs to implement the
channel, in the Complexity list, select a
Implementing a channel includes completing all the actions necessary for a persona to begin using a channel, which are configuring a persona to access the channel and the case type, updating the stage in the case type to support the required use case, and updating the channel so that the persona can access it in this stage.Channel complexity affects project estimations and expected development duration.
- Optional: To provide more information about a channel, in the Comment text box, enter a short description.
- When you implement the channel, select the Mark as
done check box.Implementing a channel is the result of configuring a persona, a case type, and the channel itself, so that the persona can access the channel in a relevant stage of the case type.
- Click OK.
- To associate more channels with the persona, repeat steps 2 through 6.
- Click Save.