Document which rules implement a feature to improve the traceability and
extensibility of your application. When you associate a feature with a rule, you can
conveniently check which elements exactly build your application so that you can make informed
decisions when you decide to reuse a feature in another application.
you can associate a feature that represents your business process template for reviewing loan
requests with rules that define a case type, a service-level agreement, and an email message. As
a result, you get a holistic view of the elements that build your feature.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click the name of the application, and then click
- In the Features section, click the name of a feature.
- On the Associated rules tab, click Add
- In the Type field, press the Down arrow key, and then select a
rule type to narrow the list of rules that you can select.
- In the Name field, press the Down arrow key, and then select the
rule that you want to associate with the feature.