Calling a guided tour from an application guide
Call a guided tour from your application guide to make a task more interactive.
- Open an application guide by searching for it or by using the Application Explorer.
- On the Definition tab, expand a chapter in the Chapter name column.
- Click the Gear icon next to a task name.
- In the Action type list, select Launch tour.
- In the Display text field, enter a label for the link that users click in the task.
- In the Action to take field, select Start tour.
- In the Tour applies to field, press the Down Arrow key, and then select the class to which the guided tour applies.
- In the Tour name field, press the Down Arrow key, and then select the name of a guided tour.
- Optional: Change the look and feel of the tour stops in the guided tour.
- Select the Override default tour stop container template check box.
- In the Template name field, press the Down Arrow key and then select the name of a section that defines the layout and controls for each tour stop.
- Click Submit.
- Click Save.
Previous topic Linking a rule or data instance to an application guide Next topic Calling a wizard from an application guide