Save time and improve your management of the rules that you edit in your application by performing a bulk check-in. When you perform bulk actions, you can view all of the rules that are currently checked out in your application, and then you can check in several rules at once.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click the Checked out records icon.
- In the Checked out records window, click Bulk actions.
- In the window that appears, select the check box next to one or more rules that you want to check in.
- In the Check-in comments field, enter a brief description of your changes.
- Select CheckIn from the list next to the Start button at the bottom of the window.
- Optional: To apply one prefix to all comments, in the Bulk Prefix field, enter the text, and then click Insert.
- Optional: To override the default work item that your application
associates with this development change, press the Down arrow key in the Work
item to associate field, and then select a work item.For more information about your default work item, see Setting your current work item.
- Click Start.
Result: The Status column shows the results of your bulk check in.