- Other users post Pulse messages in the case.
If the message includes an attachment, the user receives the attachment in the email.
- Other users reference the email recipient in a Pulse message.
- Other users like a message sent by the email recipient.
You can enable users to receive and respond to Pulse email notifications by performing the following actions:
- Configuring an email account for Pulse notifications
To notify users about any activity in their Pulse conversations by email, configure an email account to process Pulse notifications. As a result, users can immediately know about new Pulse messages in cases that they follow, replies to their messages, and when other users reference them in Pulse comments. Immediate exchange of information can help users resolve work faster.
- Configuring Pulse notifications on additional email accounts
Enhance and categorize communication in your organization by creating multiple email accounts to send email notifications about Pulse messages. Consequently, users can quickly understand the context of the message, and as a result, process their work faster.
- Enabling users to respond to Pulse email notifications
Enhance communication and accelerate work processing by enabling an option to reply to Pulse messages by email. When users can post Pulse messages without logging in to an application, information exchange is faster and more convenient, and as a result, cases reach resolution faster.