You can configure when users see new ruleset lists due to changes of access groups or applications: immediately, at the start of the next thread, or at the next session.
- Update the
Authorization/RSLUpdateBehaviorsetting in the
prconfig.xmlfile with the desired value.
For information on changing the
- The default setting.
- Ruleset lists are updated as application and access group changes are made.
- Ruleset lists are updated from application and access group changes at thread creation boundaries and stay the same for the entire lifetime of the thread.
- Thread creation boundaries include thread creation and thread switch events.
- A snapshot of the ruleset lists are taken for all available applications at login.
- Fixed throughout the lifetime of the session.
- If a requestor with RSL update behavior set to fixedReq spawns a child requestor, the child requestor gets the most recent context using their parent's access group as a key.
prconfig.xmlfile, see Changing node settings by modifying the prconfig.xml file.
<env name="Authorization/RSLUpdateBehavior" value="threadset" />
- Restart the server.