- In the header of Dev Studio, click the name of the application, and then click New Application.
- Choose a type of application to create:
- To use the Pega Cosmos design system as a basis for your interface, click Cosmos.
- To build directly on Pega Platform, click Classic.
- To build your application on an application template, hover over the application
name, and then click Learn more.
For more information, see the implementation guide for your application.
- To search for an application template, click Search all types.
- Click Use this application type.
- If you build your application on a custom template, and you want to reuse resources
from the application, such as case types or data types, import the resources to your new
- In the Select case types section, select the check box next to each relevant case type.
- Click Continue.
- In the Select data types section, select the check box next to each relevant data type.
- Click Continue.
- In the Name your application field, enter a unique name for your application.
- Optional: To configure a custom class structure or organization, click Advanced
configuration.For more information about the settings that you can change, see Configuring advanced settings for new applications.
- Click Create application.
- Optional: To develop your application more quickly, in the Optionally, add
users section, create a team:
- In the text field, press the Down arrow key, and then select a user name or an
email address.If you enter an email address that is new in the system, the system creates a new user.
- Control which type of access the user has to your application by selecting a role in the list.
- Click Add.
Caution: If an email account error occurs when you add a user, take note of the user ID and generated password, because the user may not receive these credentials in an email.
- In the text field, press the Down arrow key, and then select a user name or an email address.
- Click Go to app.