Inform users about events that are relevant to them by creating feed sources
for messages from internal or external data sources. After you create a feed source, you can
include it in a user activity feed.
For example, you can configure a Pulse feed to
display posts from members of different departments.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- In the Pulse feed record configuration section, in the
Label field, enter a short description for the feed source that
you want to create.
- In the Apply to field, select a class to which this feed source
- In the Add to ruleset field, select the name of the ruleset that
contains the feed source.
- Click Create and open.
- In the Feed label field, enter a description for the new
By default, the system populates the feed label with the label that you provide in the
field in step 2
- In the Data page field, enter the data page that retrieves the
messages for the feed.
- In the fields that appear based on the data page that you choose, configure additional
- Click Save.