Structure log messages into categories by creating custom log categories. Grouping loggers into categories makes it easier to manage log levels of loggers, because you do not have to remember the names of individual loggers.
- In Dev Studio, click , and then click Create.
- Enter a short description and a logger category name, and then click Create and open.
- Enter a description of your log category.
- From the Log Level dropdown list, select a default log
level for your category.The default log level determines which log messages are written to the log file and applies to all the loggers associated with the category. For more information, see Log levels for log categories.
- Associate loggers with your category by clicking +Add logger and entering logger names in the Logger Name field.
- Click Save.For more information about log categories, see Log categories on Pega Community.