For enhanced planning and understanding of your business processes, add participants to your Microjourney by creating personas. When you create personas, you group users by their responsibilities in a process, the channels that they can access, and the cases on which they work.For example, for a hiring process, you can create personas that represent a job candidate, an HR worker, and a manager.
When you create personas, you define metadata that represents the users of your application. By visualizing users, you can easily plan and communicate the development of your application.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Users, and then click Personas.
- In the Personas header, click New.
- In the New persona window, in the Persona
name field, provide a descriptive name for your persona.
For example: Enter HR worker.
- Select an avatar to represent the persona.
- Optional: To provide more information about the persona, in the
Description field, enter additional text.
For example: For an HR worker, enter A user that processes job applications.
- Click Submit.
Result: Your application saves a new persona and adds it to the Personas landing page.
- Optional: To see which channels a persona uses to interact with case types in your application, on the Personas landing page, select the Include draft relationships check box.
Previous topic Adding personas to organize users Next topic Associating personas with case types