Creating project documents for stakeholders
Create an application overview to educate stakeholders about the features in your application and to review the development status of your project. To provide most relevant information, customize the application overview by including only specific chapters.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Overview.
- In the Application documents section, click Export.
- Optional: To modify the outline, in the Generate overview document
window, click Show outline, and then:
- To include a chapter in the outline, select the check box next to the name of the chapter.
- To change the order of the items in the outline, move the chapters.
- Click Generate, and then perform one of the following actions:
Previous topic Documenting your application Next topic Exporting a data model into a document