You can create a space to collaborate with other users in your application on a specific area of interest, for example, to discuss training for new hires in your team.
- In the navigation pane, click Spaces.
- Click Create space.
- Enter a name for the space.
- Optional: In the Description field, enter a description for the space.
- Select a space type.
- Public – All users in your application can see the space and join it. The owner can also invite users to the space.
- Private – All users in your application can see the space and request to join it. The owner can also invite users to the space.
- Unlisted – The space is displayed only for the owner and users who are invited by the owner to join the space.
- Optional: To create tasks in Pulse and use a task board in your space, select the
Enable task tracking check box.You can also enable task tracking after you create a space by clicking Edit space on the Activity tab.For more information, see Monitoring and tracking tasks.
- Optional: Update the image for the space.
- Click Done.